Tuesday, April 21, 2009
carrot (cut into small cubes)
green lantern chilli (cut into small cubes)
2 cloves garlic (finely slice)
dou pao (cut into pieces)
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 cup water
1. Fry the dou pao until golden brown the dish up.
2. Dip the broccoli into a boiling water for 5 minutes then dish up. Arrange the broccoli around the dou pao.
3. Saute garlic until fragrant.
4. Add in asparagus, carrot and green lantern chilli, continue stir fry.
5. Pour in the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens.
6. Pour the sauce and the cooked asparagus, carrot and green lantern over the fried dou pao.