Wednesday, April 15, 2009
bean curd (cut into slices)
salted vegetable (finely slice)
fish cake (cut into slices)
red chilli (finely slice)
dried shrimp (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
4 tbsp water
1. Fry the bean curd until golden brown then dish up.
2. Saute chopped garlic and dried shrimp until fragrant.
3. Add in salted vegetable, fish cake and red chilli slices and stir well.
4. Add in bean sprout and fried bean curd.
5. Pour in the sauce and let it simmer for a while.