Wednesday, April 29, 2009
fish (rub over with salt)
carrot (cut into small cubes)
1 stalk celery (cut into small cubes)
ginger (finely slice)
1 Maggi Chicken Stock Cube or chicken broth
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
dash of white pepper
salt to taste
spring coriander leaves
1. Fry the fish until golden brown. Dish and drain. Let it cool.Then mince the fish meat.
2. Put the rice in the rice cooker. Add in water and Maggi Chicken Stock Cube or chicken broth. Bring it to a boil. Check and stir occasionally.
3. Once the grains start breaking , add in ginger slices, carrot and celery cubes. Stir to mix well all the ingredients.
4. Once the porridge is cooked, stir in minced fish meat, and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Add in sauce and continue stirring for a few seconds.
6. Scoop to bowl and garnish with fried shallots and spring coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot.