Friday, April 17, 2009
3 cups cooked rice
chicken breast (cut into small cubes)
3 button mushroom (cut into small cubes)
1 stalk of celery (cut into small cubes)
half carrot (cut into small cubes)
half bean curd (cut into small cubes)
3 stalk of spinach (chopped)
1 egg (scrambled)
red chilli (sliced thinly)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
pepper,salt and light soya sauce to taste
spring coriander leaves
1. Saute the garlic until golden brown. Dish and drain.
2. Fry bean curd cubes until golden brown. Dish and drain.
3. Fry the scrambled egg. Dish and drain.
4. Stir fry the chicken breast meat until cooked.
5. Add in button mushroom,celery, carrot, red chilli.
6. Add in fried scrambled egg, fried bean curd and cooked rice and stir well.
7. Add the salt, pepper and light soya sauce and check for seasoning.
8. Add in the chopped spinach and stir for a while.
9. Add in the fried chopped garlic and mix well.
10. Serve hot.