Wednesday, April 29, 2009
1 soft taufu
2 dried chinese mushroom (soak until soften then cut into small cubes)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
11/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp thick soya sauce
1 tsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
dash of salt to taste
1/2 cup water
spring coriander leaves
1. Cut the soft tofu into rectangular pieces about 1" thick and coat with cornflour. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Saute chopped garlic until fragrant.
3. Add in dried chinese mushroom and continue stirring for 20 seconds.
4. Pour in the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens.
5. Pour the sauce over the fried soft taufu.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.