Sunday, April 19, 2009
1/2 pack yellow mee
prawn (half shelled)
fish cake (finely slice)
carrot (finely slice)
bean curd (cut into small cubes)
red chilli (finely slice)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp Heinz chilli sauce
3 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp thick soya sauce
3 tbsp water
1. Fry the bean curd cubes until golden brown then dish up.
2. Pour the egg into the hot frying pan and let the eggs cook undisturbed until they begin to set, then stir the eggs and cook until golden brown. Dish up.
3. Saute chopped garlic until fragrant.
4. Add in prawn and cuttle fish, stir-fry until cooked.
5. Add in fish cake, red chilli slices, fried bean curd cubes and fried scrambled egg, then stir for a while.
6. Add in mee and continue stirring.
7. Pour in the sauce and mix well.
8. Add in the bean sprout and continue stir for a while.