Tuesday, April 21, 2009
red chilli padi (if you like the spaghetti tastes spicy)
onion (cut into small cubes)
1 tomato (cut into small cubes)
2 chinese dried mushroom (finely slice)
4 Ayamas chicken cocktail sausage (cut into pieces)
250g tomato puree
1. Boil spaghetti with 1 tbsp olive oil and salt until tender. Scoop out the spaghetti into a colander.
2. Dip the broccoli into a boiling water for 5 minutes then dish up.
3. Stir-fried sausage and dried chinese mushroom with butter. Dish and drain.
4. Saute the onion with 1 tsp butter and 3 tbsp olive oil using slow fire.
5. Add in red chilli padi, cooked spaghetti and dried parsley. Mix well then dish up.
6. Stir-fried the cuttle fish with 2 tbsp olive oil.
7. Stir in the tomatoes cubes and tomato puree. Season with salt.
8. Add in the fried sausages, mushroom and cooked spaghetti then mix well and serve hot.