1 bunch siew pak choy (rinsed clean)
5 dried shitake mushroom (soaked)
5 dried shitake mushroom stem (soaked and chopped finely)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp abalone scallop sauce
200 ml water
1. Saute chopped garlic and shitake mushroom stem until aromatic.
2. Stir fry shitake mushroom for 1 minute.
3. Add in seasoning and let boil for 10 minutes. Then reduce heat and let it simmer until gravy reduced to a thick sauce.
4. Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to boil over high heat. Add in pinch of salt, sugar and 1 tbsp cooking oil.
5. Add the siew pak choy in the boiling pot for 12 seconds or until the leaves colour turn to dark green. Remove and drain then arrange them on a plate.
6. Pour the mushroom and gravy on top of the blanched siew pak choy.