1 pack enoki mushroom
1 soft taufu (crushed)
1 egg (beaten)
1/4 bowl minced pork (marinated)
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
5 dried shiitake mushroom stalk (chopped)
500ml chicken broth
1 tbsp cornstarch mix with some water
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 tbsp light soya sauce
salt and white pepper to taste
1. Saute chopped garlic and dried shiitake mushroom stalk until aromatic.
2. Stir in minced pork. Continue stirring until minced pork is cooked.
3. Pour in chicken broth. Let it boil.
4. Add in crushed soft taufu. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add in enoki mushroom. Let it cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Stir in cornstarch mixture to thicken the soup according to your liking.
7. Season with light soya sauce, salt and white pepper.
8. Turn of the heat, and slowly add in the beaten egg into the soup while stirring gently.
9. Add in chopped coriander leaves and the soup is read to be served.