4 dried red chilli
6 cloves garlic (peeled and crushed)
4cm ginger (sliced and crushed)
2 tbsp light soya sauce
2 tbsp dark soya sauce
1 tbsp salt
chopped spring onion
1. Bring water to boil and add in 1 tbsp of salt. Blanched the chicken in the salted water. Drain the chicken then cut it into pieces.
2. Saute garlic and ginger until aromatic. Stir in dried red chilli.
3. Add in blanched chicken and stir well with other ingredients.
4. Drizzle the dark soya sauce and light soya sauce into the wok. Continue stirring for 5-10 minutes until all chicken pieces are coated well with soya sauce.
5. Garnish with chopped spring onion and ready to be served.