Friday, April 10, 2009
1 box soft taufu (cut into small cubes)
chilli (sliced thinly)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
2 shallot (chopped)
4-5 slice ginger
spring onion (finely slice)
2 dried chinese mushroom (soak until soften then cut into small cubes)
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp oyster sauce
2 tsp Lee Kum Kee chilli bean sauce (Toban Djan)
1/2 tsp soy bean paste
1/2 tsp black soy bean paste
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp thick soya sauce
dash of salt
dash of sugar
1 tsp cornflour
1 cup water
1. Marinate ground pork.
2. Saute ginger, garlic and shallot until fragrant.
3. Add in ground pork and stir-fry.
4. Add in dried chinese mushroom and chilli and stir-fry.
5. Pour in sauce and stir well.
6. Add in the soft taufu gently. Stir evenly and softly so as not to break the taufu. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Pour in spring onion and stir well for 1-2 minutes.