Monday, April 6, 2009
bitter gourd (finely slice)
chicken breast meat (cut into bite size)
red chilli (finely slice)
1cm ginger (finely slice)
2 cloves garlic (finely slice)
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp fermented black bean
1/2 tsp osyter sauce
1/2 tsp thick soya sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp cornstarch
3/4 cup of water
1/2 tsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
dash of salt
dash of sugar
1. Marinate chopped chicken breast for 10 minutes.
2. Fry the chopped chicken breast until golden brown then dish up.
3. Saute chopped ginger, garlic, red chilli and fermented black bean until fragrant.
4. Add in sliced bitter gourd and continue stir fry.
5. Add in fried chicken breast and mix well.
6. Pour in the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens then dish up.