Wednesday, April 29, 2009
1 pack long life noodle (mee tiao)
Chinese chives (ku chai)
pork (finely slice)
carrot (finely slice)
red chilli padi(optional)
dried shrimp (chopped)
5 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tsp oyster sauce
4 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp thick soya sauce
salt to taste
1/2 cup water
1. Cook the noodles in boiling water until tender, it probably takes 3 minutes. Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water then set aside.
2. Pour the egg into the hot frying pan and let the eggs cook undisturbed until they begin to set, then stir the eggs and cook until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Saute chopped garlic and dried shrimp until fragrant.
4. Stir in prawns and pork slices. Stir-fry until cooked.
5. Add in chinese chives, carot and red chilli. Stir well.
6. Add in fried scrambled egg to combine.
7. Add in the noodles. Stir and mix well.
8. Pour in sauce. Stir well.
9. Stir in the bean sprout and cooked for 1 minutes.