Thursday, June 18, 2009
belly pork (slice thinly)
1/2 turnip (sengkuang)(shredded)
dried shrimp (chopped)
shredded dried cuttlefish
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp thick soya sauce
salt and sugar to taste
1. Saute garlic and dried shrimp until fragrant.
2. Add in shredded dried cuttlefish and then belly pork. Stir fry until aromatic.
3. Put in shredded turnip and carrot. Continue stirring untill all well combine.
4. Pour in sauce and cook until turnip turn limp.
5. Dish up.
6. Squeeze out the excess gravy of turnip, then wrap with lettuce and serve.