Wednesday, June 24, 2009
bee hoon (2 servings)(soak in water until tender, drain and set aside)
1 onion (finely sliced)
red chilli (finely sliced)
chicken breast (finely sliced)
dried shrimp (chopped)
1 bean curd (cut into 4 slices)
1 dou pao (豆包)
1 egg (lightly beat with salt and white pepper)
1/2 tsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp thick soya sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
100 ml water
1. Fry the dou pao and bean curd until golden brown. Remove from pan and let them cool down. Then slice thinly and set aside.
2. Saute the onion and chopped dried shrimp until fragrant.
3. Add chicken breast meat, stir fry until cooked.
4. Push aside the ingredients, add eggs and scramble until cooked.
5. Stir in carrot, red chilli and cabbage.
6. Add in bee hoon, pour the sauce all over the bee hoon. Stir to combine well.
7. Pour in bean sprout, dou pao and bean curd slices. Mix thoroughly.
8. Serve hot.