Monday, June 8, 2009
1 japanese taufu (cut into 8 pieces)
prawns (unshelled, slice into halves)
chicken breast (finely sliced)
Chinese dried mushroom (soaked and cut into halves)
carrot (finely sliced)
chilli (finely sliced)
1 egg (beaten)
1 clove garlic (sliced thinly)
1/2 tsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp light soya sauce
1 tsp Shaoxing wine (optional)
dash of salt and sugar
1. Fry japanese taufu until golden brown, remove and set aside.
2. Saute garlic until fragrant.
3. Add in chicken and prawns. Stir fry until cooked.
4. Stir in mushroom, carrot and red chilli.
5. Pour in sauce and fried taufu and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add in beaten egg and stir until just cooked.
7. Dish up.