Wednesday, June 24, 2009
2 cups of rice
300g pumpkin (cut into cubes size)
pork (sliced thinly)
5 dried mushroom (sliced thinly)
10g dried shrimp (roughly chopped)
shallots (sliced thinly)
5 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp thick soya sauce
1 chicken cube
dash of white pepper and salt
1. Saute shallot until golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Saute dried shrimp until fragrant then add in pumpkin and stir for 1 minute. Remove and set aside.
2. Saute garlic until fragrant.
3. Add pork slices. Stir fry until cooked.
4. Add dried mushroom. Continue stirring for another 2 minutes.
5. Stir in rice and sauce to combine all the ingredient thoroughly.
6. Transfer rice mixture to rice cooker. Then add water and chicken cube.
7. Once rice starts to boil, add in pre-fried pumpkins.
8. Garnish with coriander leave and fried shallot before serving.