Friday, February 26, 2010
5 tbsp ground pork
1 chayote (cut into slices)
2 dried chinese mushroom (soak, cut into slices)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp dried shrimp (chopped)
glass noodle (cut into 6-7cm length)
1/2 cups chicken broth
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp cornflour
dash of white pepper
1 tsp oyster sauce
dash of salt
1. Marinate ground pork for 15 minutes.
2. Saute chopped garlic and dried shrimp until aromatic.
3. Add the marinated ground pork and stir fry until the ground pork is cooked.
4. Add chinese mushroom. Continue stirring until fragrant.
5. Add chayote. Stir to mix well with other the ingredients.
6. Pour in chicken broth. Let it simmer for 1 minute or until tender.
7. In the meantime, add in glass noodle.
8. Add in seasoning and serve immediately.