Monday, March 1, 2010
4 servings cooked rice (left overnight in the fridge)
1 chinese sausage (cut into slices)
16 prawns (unshelled and deveined)
1 cup roasted pork
5 long bean (diced thinly)
2 eggs (lightly beat the eggs with salt and pepper)
5 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 onion (thinly sliced)
2 chilli padi (chopped)
1 stalk spring onion (diced thinly)
4 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp osyter sauce
3 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp dark soya sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
dash of salt, white pepper
1. Heat a wok with 2 tbsp oil. Add eggs, keep stirring until the eggs are scrambled but not too dry. Set aside.
2. Add 2 tbsp oil. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
3. Add in roasted pork. Continue stirring until aromatic.
4. Add in sausage and prawns. Stir-fry until the sausage and prawns are cooked.
5. Stir in chopped long bean and chilli padi.
6. Add the scrambled egg back into the wok then follow by rice and seasoning. Stir
thouroughly to mix well.
7. Stir in chopped spring onion.
8. Dish out and serve.