Saturday, March 27, 2010
1 pack shimeji mushroom
1 stalk celery
3 cloves garlic (sliced thinly)
4 slices ginger
4 tbsp water
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp oyster sauce
dash of salt
1. Cut celery and carrot into strips of 5cm length.
2. Rise and drain the shimeji mushroom.
3. Saute garlic and ginger until fragrant.
4. Add in shimeji mushroom. Continue stirring for about 1 minute. Sprinkle black pepper.
5. Stir in carrot and celery.
6. Add in oyster sauce, salt and water.
7. Let it simmer for 1 minute then dish up.