Wednesday, February 10, 2010
3 tbsp shallots (chopped)
1 1/2 tbsp garlic (chopped)
1 Mak Nyonya Vegetarian Curry sauce
1 pack salted fish bone
12 prawns (shelled)
5 long bean (cut into 6cm length)
1 brinjal (cut into 6cm length wedges)
6 tau fu pok (cut into half)
8 cabbage leaves (tear into bite-size pieces)
1 sprig curry leaves
200ml coconut milk
salt to taste
1. Heat up 2 tbsp oil. Saute shallots and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add the Mak Nyonya Vegetarian Curry sauce and curry leaves.
3. Add salted fish bones and saute until aromatic.
4. Add long bean, brinjal and cabbage.
5. Pour in water and cook to a boil. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add in prawns and tau fu pok.
7. Pour in coconut milk. Allow to simmer over slow fire for 5 minutes.
8. Bring it to boil and season with salt.
9. Serve hot.