Tuesday, February 9, 2010
4 long bean (cut into 3cm length)
4 prawns (cut into cubes)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
2 eggs (lightly beaten and season with salt and white pepper)
1 tsp oyster sauce
dash of salt and black pepper
1. Heat up 1 tbsp oil. Saute garlic until fragrant.
2. Stir in long bean and prawns. Continue stirring until prawns are cooked.
3. Season with oyster sauce, salt and black pepper. Dish up and set aside.
4. Heat up 2 tbsp oil. Pour in egg mixture. Let the eggs cook undisturbed until set then add in the cooked long bean with prawns at one side of the eggs.
5. Fold over the egg.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and sprinkle with black pepper before serving.