Wednesday, February 3, 2010
30g preserved radish (soaked, chopped)
1 red chilli padi (chopped)
1 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp chopped shallot
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
dash of salt and white pepper
1. Saute chopped garlic and shallots until fragrant.
2. Add in preserved radish. Continue stir fry over low heat until aromatic.
3. Add in chopped chilli padi.
4. Add in oyster sauce and sugar. Stir to mix well. Dish up and set aside.
5. Rub the cod fish with little salt and white pepper.
6. Put the sweet and spicy preserved radish sauce on top of the cod fish.
7. Steam for 10-15 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.