Sunday, January 31, 2010
1/2 cup chopped preserved turnips/salted radish/Chai Poh (菜脯)
4 prawns (cut into small cube size)
dash of white pepper
1. Rinse the preserved turnips with water 3 times. Drain and squeeze out the excess water. Set aside.
2. Lightly beat up eggs in a bowl and add in dash of white pepper. Set aside.
3. Heat up the wok with 3 tbsp oil.
4. Add in preserved turnip and prawns. Continue stirring until prawns are cooked.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the wok. Lightly stir to blend well with preserved turnip and prawns. Then wait for the bottom egg to set and turn brown. Use the spatula to cut the eggs into a few pieces. Flip over and continue to cook until turn brown.
6. Dish out and serve hot.