Sunday, January 24, 2010
2 medium size tomatoes (cut into bite size)
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp sugar
dash of salt and white pepper
1. Beat the eggs. Add salt and white pepper then beat to blend well. Set aside.
2. Heat up a wok with 1 tbsp cooking oil. Stir fry the tomatoes.
3. Add in tomato sauce and sugar. (Making sweet and sour mix according to your personal preference)
4. Dish up and set aside.
5. Clean the wok. Heat up with 3 tbsp cooking oil.
6. Pour in egg mixture into the wok.
7. Stir the egg over low heat.Keep stirring the eggs with gentle until eggs are softly set but still moist.
8. Stir in cooked tomatoes to mix well.
9. Garnish with spring onion. Serve immediately.