Monday, January 11, 2010
8 prawns (half-shelled and deveined)
1/2 medium size pumpkin
4 pieces Ayamas Chicken Meatloaf/ham
125g Korean Kimchi
1/2 red chilli (thinly slices)
2 packs udon
5 garlic (chopped)
light soya sauce
1. Cut the pumpkin into thin pieces/cubes, steam until soft then mash into paste form. Set aside.
2. Place Japanese Udon noodles into boiling water for a minute and then drain away the water.
3. Heat up 1 tbsp oil. Pan fry meatloaf until slightly brown color. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
4. Saute garlic until fragrant.
5. Add prawns, stir fry until prawns are almost cooked.
6. Add in red chilli and kimchi. Continue stirring until aromatic.
7. Add in Udon and pumpkin paste. Stir to mix well.
8. Add in ham.
9. Season with salt, sugar and light soya sauce.
10. Serve immediately.