Monday, January 11, 2010
1 onion (thinly sliced)
1/2 tin green peas
5 button mushroom (thinly sliced)
2 pieces square cheese
1/2 cup milk
salt, sugar, pepper to taste
1/3 red chilli (thinly sliced)
5 tbsp flour
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp kentucky flour
1 tbsp cornflour
1. Cut the chicken breast into pieces then tenderize the chicken fillets with meat tenderizing hammer.
2. Marinate the chicken fillets for 10 minutes.
3. Coat the marinated chicken fillets with flour. Shake any excess flour off the chicken fillets.
4. Then deep fry the chicken fillets until golden brown. Set aside and arrange on a plate.
5. Heat up 1 tbsp butter and then saute onion until fragrant.
6. Put in button mushroom. Continue stirring for a while then add in red chilli.
7. Pour in milk and let it boil.
8. Add in green peas and 2 pieces cheese. Cook until cheese has melted completely.
9. Season with salt, sugar and pepper to taste.
10. Mix in cornflour with milk if you prefer thicker gravy.
11. Pour the cheesy sauce all over the fried chicken fillets.
12. Serve hot.