Tuesday, February 9, 2010
1 egg white
oil for deep frying
1 tbsp cornflour
3 tbsp Kentucky flour
dash of salt, white pepper and black pepper
Ichimi Togarashi (red pepper flakes)
1. Tenderize the chicken breast with meat tenderizing hammer.
2. Marinate chicken breast for 15 minutes.
3. Dip the chicken breast into egg white, coating all sides.
4. Coat well with bread crumb.
5. Deep fry the chicken until golden brown.
6. Cut the fried chicken breast into pieces and sprinkle the Ichimi Togarashi on top of it.
7. Serve with mayonnaise and chilli sauce.