Friday, February 12, 2010
2 square soft taufu
30g preserved radish (soaked, chopped)
1 red chilli padi (chopped)
1 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp chopped shallot
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
1. Saute chopped garlic and shallots until fragrant.
2. Add in preserved radish. Continue stir fry over low heat until aromatic.
3. Add in chopped chilli padi.
4. Add in oyster sauce and sugar. Stir to mix well.
5. Dish up and place it on top of soft taufu.
6. Steam for about 5-6 minutes.
7. Garnish with spring onion and coriander leaves before serving.