Monday, August 31, 2009
3 tau kee (soak for a while until you can chopped it into small size)
salt, white pepper and black pepper to taste
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1. Add eggs, salt, white pepper and black pepper in a bowl and then lightly beat together.
2. Add in chopped tau kee and mix well with other ingredients.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the hot frying pan and let the eggs cook undisturbed until they begin to set, then stir the eggs and cook until golden brown.
4. Drizzle with light soya sauce.
5. Serve hot with rice or porridge.