Sunday, August 2, 2009
pork (sliced thinly)
1/2 bitter gourd (finely sliced)
2 cloves garlic (sliced thinly)
1/2 tsp fish sauce (鱼露)
1/2 tsp light soya sauce
dash of sugar, salt, pepper and sesame oil
1/2 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp fish sauce
3 tbsp water
dash of salt and cornflour
1. Marinate pork slices for 5 minutes.
2. Saute garlic and red chilli until aromatic.
3. Add pork. Continue stirring until the pork is half-cooked.
4. Add bitter gourd. Stir to mix well.
5. Pour in sauce. Stir fry for another 2 minutes or until bitter gourd is cooked to desired softness.
6. Serve hot.