Tuesday, August 4, 2009
2 medium size eggplants
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
red chilli (sliced thinly)
coriander leaves (chopped)
1/2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee chilli bean sauce (Toban Djan)
dash of salt and sugar
1/2 tsp dark soya sauce
1/2 tsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp water
1. Stir fry the eggplants until slightly burnt. Dish up and set aside.
2. Saute garlic and red chilli until fragrant.
3. Stir in 1/2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee chilli bean sauce, keep stirring until aromatic.
4. Put in fried eggplants.
5. Add sauce. Continue stirring to mix well with eggplants.
6. Stir in coriander leaves before dish up.