Monday, August 24, 2009
1 pack of A1 Instant Chicken Curry Sauce
1 pack Baba's meat curry powder
4 medium size potatoes
2-3 stalks curryleaves
5 cloves garlic (chopped)
5 shallots (chopped)
1 onion (sliced thinly)
200ml coconut milk
salt to taste
1. Boil potatoes with skin on for 15-20 minutes. Once cool enough to handle, peel and dice the potatoes into bite size.
2. Saute garlic, shallots and onion until aromatic. Follow by curry leaves, Baba's chicken powder and A1 Instant chicken curry sauce.
3. Add in chicken and continue stirring until it's almost cooked.
4. Add in potatoes.Stir to mix thoroughly.
5. Pour in water. Let it simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Gently stir in coconut milk and continue to simmer for another 20-30 minutes over low heat.
7. Add salt to taste and serve hot.