Wednesday, May 20, 2009
10 lady fingers
red chilli (sliced)
1 Mak Nyonya curry fish sauce
3-4 tbsp Baba's fish curry powder
5 tbsp coconut milk
salt to taste
1. Fry fish until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Saute onion until fragrant.
3. Add in red chilli and Baba's fish curry powder. Saute until aromatic over small fire.
4. Add in 1 pack of Mak Nyonya curry fish sauce. Stir to mix well.
5. Pour in water. Bring it to boil.
6. Add in tomatoes, lady fingers and fried fish and simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Add in coconut milk and salt.
8. Serve hot.