Wednesday, September 8, 2010
2 bundles mee sua (for 2 servings)
1/2 cup minced meat
1 cup bean sprout
1 stalk coriander leaves
5 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp preserved vegetable (Tung Cai)(chopped)
10 small prawn
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
1/2 chicken stock cube
2 tbsp light soya sauce
dash of salt and white pepper
1. Marinate minced meat for 20 minutes. Then roll it into small meatballs.
2. Cook the mee sua in the boiling water for 1-2 minutes, separate the strands with chopsticks. Drain and set aside in the serving bowls.
3. Saute chopped garlic until golden brown then set aside.
4. Pour in water and bring to boil.
5. Add in chopped preserved vegetable, prawn and minced meat.
6. Add in bean sprout, coriander leaves and seasoning. Then cook for another 1 minute.
7. Pour the soup over the mee sua. Garnish with fried garlic. Serve immediately.