Tuesday, September 21, 2010
a leg quarter chicken (skinless)
1 cluster white fungus
5 red dates
1 tbsp wolfberries
10g Dang Shen (cut into halves and quarters)
10g Huai Shan
10g Dang Gui
10g Bei Qi
1.5 litre water
pinch of salt
1. Soak the white fungus until soft, then trim of the bottom stem.Rinse again and set aside.
2. Remove the skin and fat from the chicken.
3. Bring water to boil. Add in all ingredients. Cook for 15 minutes.
4. Transfer to slow cooker on "High" for 4 hours.
5. Season the soup with salt. Serve hot.