Thursday, July 23, 2009
chicken breast (tenderize with meat tenderizing hammer)
green lantern chilli (cut diagonally to make triangle shape)
oil for deep frying
dash of salt, white pepper and black pepper
1 1/2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee black pepper sauce
1/2 cup water
1. Marinate chicken breast for 10-15 minutes.
2. Coat well with cornflour.
3. Deep fry the chicken until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
4. Heat up wok and add 2 tbsp cooking oil.
5. Add onion and stir fry until aromatic and follow by green lantern chilli.
6. Add in sauce and cook until the gravy is almost thick.
7. Pour the gravy onto the chicken and serve hot.