Tuesday, July 14, 2009
1/2 green apple (shredded)
1/2 cucumber (shredded)
4 shallots (sliced thinly)
red chilli (sliced thinly)
dash of salt, white pepper, black pepper
5 tbsp Thai sweet chilli sauce
dash of salt
1. Tenderize the chicken with meat tenderizing hammer. Then marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Coat the chicken with cornflour, cover all areas evenly.
3. Deep dry the chicken breast until golden brown. Cut the chicken breast into pieces. Set aside.
4. Mix shredded green apple, cucumber, shallots and red chilli in a bowl. Then place the mixed ingredients on top of the chicken.
5. Pour the sauce onto the chicken and mixed ingredients. Serve.