Friday, April 30, 2010
1 box silken tofu (cut into 12 pieces)
10 dried chinese mushroom (soaked)
1 stalk spring onion (sliced thinly and separate the green and white portion)
4 cloves garlic
200ml water (used for soaking mushroom)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp dark soya sauce
1. Saute garlic until aromatic.
2. Stir in mushroom and the white (bottom) portion of spring onion. Continue stirring until fragrant.
3. Pour in water.
4. Add in seasoning and let it simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes.
5. Add silken tofu and the green portion of spring onion. Stir gently and simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until the gravy is thickened.
6. Garnish with spring onion and serve immediately.