Thursday, April 29, 2010
1 chicken breast (without skin)
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp dried parsley leaves
1 tsp Ichimi Togarashi (red pepper flakes)
2 tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
black sesame seeds
1. Tenderize the chicken breast with meat tenderizing hammer.
2. Marinate the chicken breast for 30 minutes in the fridge.
3. Rub the chicken with olive oil and baked in the preheated oven (180 degrees C) for 30-40 minutes.
4. Cut the chicken breast into slices and place on top of the lettuce.
5. Drizzle the lemon juice and sprinkle the black sesame seeds on top of chicken before serving.