Wednesday, April 28, 2010
3 stalks coriander leaves (chopped)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp white pepper
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1. Break 3 eggs in a bowl. Add in all ingredients and mix well with a fork or chopsticks.
2. Oil the pan. Pour a scoop of egg mixture in the pan and spread the egg mixture over the surface.
3. When the egg is half done, roll it up to one side of the pan with fork and spatula.
4. Brush the empty part of the pan with oil.
5. Put another scoop of egg mixture in the pan. Spread it over the surface and under the folded egg.
6. Cook it until half done and roll the egg again to the opposite side of where it is.
7. Slice into pieces before serving and it looks like Japanese rolled omelette.