Thursday, September 10, 2009
3 medium size potatoes (cut into slices)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
3 tbsp minced pork
dash of white pepper
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp cornflour
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp thick soya sauce
1. Marinate the minced pork for 15 minutes.
2. Saute chopped garlic until aromatic.
3. Add in minced pork, continue stirring until almost cooked.
4. Add potatoes slices. Fry the potatoes for about 1-2 minutes.
5. Pour in seasoning. Let it simmer until potatoes turn soft and gravy thickens.