Thursday, September 10, 2009
4 bowls cooked rice (left overnight)
1/2 cup petai (skinned and split)
1 beancurd (cut into small cube size)
carrot (cut into small cube size)
prawns (cut into cube size)
1 1/2 tbsp dried shrimp (chopped)
chilli padi (chopped)
3 eggs (lightly beat together with salt and pepper)
light soya sauce
1. Fry the beancurd until golden brown then set aside.
2. Saute onion until fragrant.
3. Add chopped dried shrimp.
4. Add prawns.
5. Push them to one side, then add eggs and scramble until just cooked.
6. Put in carrot, chilli padi, petai to mix.
7. Add rice and fried beancurd.
8. Season with salt, pepper and light soya sauce.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.