1 box silken taufu
3 tbsp marinated minced meat
2 1/2 tbsp olive vegetable (橄榄菜)
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
pinch of salt
1 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
chopped spring onion
1. Carefully invert the silken taufu into a plate and cut it into pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat up the pan with oil. Saute chopped garlic until fragrant.
3. Add in minced meat. Continue stirring until the minced meat turns slightly brown and aromatic.
4. Stir in olive vegetable.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and drizzle 1 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce into the pan.
6. Pour the mixture on top of the silken taufu.
7. Steamed for 5-10 minutes.