Monday, October 31, 2011
1 tbsp chopped dried shrimp
1 japanese cucumber (cut into slices)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
glass noodle (cut into 6-7cm length)
1/2 tsp chopped red chilli
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp light soya sauce
dash of salt
1. Saute chopped garlic and dried shrimp until aromatic.
2. Add cucumber slices and red chilli padi. Continue stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in water. Let it simmer for 1 minute or until tender.
4. In the meantime, add in glass noodle.
5. Add in seasoning and serve immediately.