Monday, October 10, 2011
4 tbsp shallots (chopped)
1 1/2 tbsp garlic (chopped)
1 Mak Nyonya Vegetarian Curry sauce
14 prawns (half-shelled)
1 japanese tofu
8 long bean (cut into 2cm length)
1 sprig curry leaves
3 tbsp coconut milk
1. Heat up 2 tbsp oil. Saute shallots and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add the Mak Nyonya Vegetarian Curry sauce and curry leaves.
3. Add long bean. Continue stirring for 5 minutes.
4. Pour in water and cook to a boil.Let it simmer until long bean turns tender.
5. Pan fry japanese tofu until golden brown.
6. Once the long bean is cooked until tender, stir in prawns and fried japanese tofu.
7. Pour in coconut milk. Allow to simmer over slow fire for 5 minutes.
8. Serve hot.