Saturday, October 22, 2011
2 chicken leg quarters
2 tbsp chopped red capsicum
2 tbsp chopped yellow capsicum
2 anise star
5 cloves garlic (crushed)
1 onion (chopped)
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp ginger juice
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp light soya sauce
4 tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
1. Marinate chicken leg quarters and leave in the fridge overnight.
2. Heat up the pan, then add in oil and butter.
3. Put the chicken skin side down in the pan and pan fried until the skin nicely browned.
4. Saute crushed garlic, chopped onion, chopped capsicum and star anise until aromatic.
5. Transfer the chicken and other ingredients to a baking dish.
6. Preheat oven to 150 degrees celsius. Bake the chicken for another 20-25 minutes.