Friday, December 17, 2010
2 soft tofu (cut into bite-sized pieces)
1 bunch leek (Jiu cai, 韭菜) (cut into 2" length)
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
half cup water mixed with 1/2 tsp cornflour
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp light soya suace
pinch of salt and white pepper
1. Pan fry the tofu until golden brown and set aside.
2. Saute chopped garlic until aromatic.
3. Add in prawns, continue stirring for 1 minute.
4. Add in leeks and stir for another 1 minute.
5. Add in seasoning and fried tofu.
6. Let it simmer for 1 minute or until the gravy thickens.