Wednesday, December 15, 2010
bean sprouts (root ends trimmed)
1/3 cup marinated minced meat (roll the meat into small meatballs)
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 stalk coriander leave (chopped)
1. Saute chopped garlic until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Bring 500ml water to a boil.
3. Add meatballs and simmer until meatballs are cooked.
4. Add in bean sprout. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Drizzle the egg and lightly stir the soup.
6. Add in coriander leaves.
7. Season with pinch of salt and white pepper.
8. Serve hot. Garnish with fried garlic.