Wednesday, December 8, 2010
pork ribs (cut into bite-sized pieces)
4 small potatoes (cut into wedges)
1 pack Baba's meat curry powder
1 sprig curry leaves
1 star anise
8 shallots (chopped)
3 garlic (chopped)
pinch of salt and sugar
1. Blanch the pork ribs. Drain and set aside.
2. Saute chopped shallot and garlic until fragrant. Toss in curry leaves and star anise.
3. Stir fry the curry powder over low fire.
4. Add in blanched pork ribs and potatoes,continue stirring about 5 minutes until pork ribs and potatoes are well coated with spices.
5. Add in water and let it simmer for about 45 minutes until pork ribs and potatoes are tender.
6. Serve hot.